Asylumsoft LLC (“Asylumsoft”),
This agreement sets for the terms and conditions by which Asylumsoft offer you access to use and enjoy the following (Known here after as Asylumsoft Services):
- Elderlands MMO and Website
- Lothgar Online MMO and Website
- Asylumsoft Website
- Asylumsoft Community Forums
- Any official Asylumsoft or Asylumsoft Product, social media page or content.
Below are the terms by which you agree to. By clicking “Accept” or by using any Asylumsoft service, game or social media site, you agree that this agreement is enforceable like any written contracted signed by you.
- You must be at least 13 years of age.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when creating and using your account.
- You may not sell or transfer your account to another person.
- Only you are authorized to use this account. You are not to allow other access to your account.
- Notify Asylumsoft immediately if your account has been breached and is used by an unauthorized person or if the account has been stolen.
- Your account may be terminated or suspend if you have violated any part of this Agreement.
- Your account may be terminated or suspend if Asylumsoft stops offering its services.
- Your account may be terminated or suspended if it is in the best interest of the the community or Asylumsoft.
- Terminations or suspensions be administered by Asylumsoft support team, admin team or by automated services.
- If your account is terminated or suspended, you may create a support ticket on Asylumsoft.com
- If your account is terminated you will no longer have access to the account, associated data or content.
- If your account is terminated, you are not entitled to any refunds and Asylumsoft will have no liability to you.
- If your account is terminated, Asylumsoft reserves the right to terminate any other account you created or have used.
- You are granted a limited license to use and enjoy Asylum Services.
- This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable and can be revoked if Asylumsoft deems it necessary.
- You may not use Asylum Services for commercial use.
- Asylumsoft own and reserve all rights and title in and to Asylum Services.
Code of Conduct
The following behavior can warrant action taken against your account:
- Harassing players, Asylumsoft staff or community visitors using any hateful, sexual, discriminatory or racist language. This includes, but not limited to, stalking, threatening, or exposing personal information.
- Impersonating any person of Asylumsoft or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originated or is endorsed by Asylumsoft.
- Posting any personal information about other players or persons associated with Asylumsoft to any of the Asylumsoft Services.
- Attempting to use 3rd party software upon the Asylumsoft Services.
- Attempting to reverse engineer any technology own by Asylumsoft or that is part of, used by the Asylumsoft Services.
- Advertising any other product within the Asylumsoft Services without the written consent (physical or electronic) of Asylumsoft.
You agree to uphold the following standards of conduct:
- Report any bug that is encountered
- Do not exploit bugs and agree to report anything suspicious of being a bug.
- When providing feedback for Asylums Services, always do so in a respective and informative fashion.
- Treat Asylumsoft representatives and Forum/Community/Game moderators with respect.
- Always follow the instructions of Asylumsoft Forum/Community/Game moderators.
- Report any abuse from any Asylumsoft representative, Form/Community/Game moderator.
- Asylumsoft does not share, sell or distribute any personal information related to user accounts or activity.
- Asylumsoft Services monitor and store player in game-chat and in-game activity for internal customer support and issue resolution purposes ONLY!
- Asylumsoft does not and will never ask players for their password.
- All player personal information stored in the Asylumsoft Services is stored in a secure database and encrypted.